Tsunami Preparedness Week
|Man versus Tsunami|
- Find out from your local emergency management office if there are evacuation routes identified for your community;
- Plan to evacuate to high ground or inland, away from the coast and outside of the tsunami zone;
- Map out evacuation routes to your safe place from your home, workplace, or other places you visit frequently;
- Practice walking your evacuation routes, including at night and in bad weather; and
- Find out about your children’s school evacuation plans.