“Spark of Love” Holiday Toy Drive.
Subject: Toy Warehouse Needed in Orange CountyContact: Brenda Emrick at (714) 327-7406 or email@example.com
Lynnette Round at (714) 290-7772 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Irvine, CA – The holidays are right around the corner and Santa Claus needs help now! Santa, in this case, are Orange County firefighters who, in conjunction with the Orange
County Toy Collaborative, are in desperate need of a warehouse they can use to store and
distribute toys to needy children throughout the county for their annual “Spark of Love”
holiday toy drive.
The warehouse, currently used to store the toys, has been leased. The Toy
Collaborative is now in dire need of a warehouse.
• Have an Orange County location, preferably east of the 55 Freeway.
• Have 35,000 – 50,000 square feet of space.
• Have a minimum of two loading docks, one for incoming and one for outgoing toys.
• Have working restrooms.
• Have electricity throughout the building to operate small office equipment.
• Prefer a secure building with either a perimeter fence and/or automatic security
• Minimum 12-24-month lease agreement.
The Orange County Toy Collaborative combines the efforts of the Orange County Firefighters’ “Spark of Love” toy drive, the U.S. Marine Corps’ “Toys for Tots” toy drive, Social Service Agency’s “Operation Santa Claus” program, and the Orange County Society of St. Vincent de Paul holiday charities program. Collectively, these campaigns receive and distribute an average of 300,000 toys annually for needy children and families throughout Orange County.
All toy donations, monetary donations, and warehouse use is tax deductible through its 501(c)3 non-profit status, Federal I.D. Number 01152064; make sure to consult with a tax professional on this matter. You can call Dee Acevedo, the warehouse manager at (714)679-3738, or Brenda Emrick if you have a building for lease.
# # #